From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of alysson
brito
Sent: 03 May 2007 12:35
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org; Adam Yergovich
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: Trash when running RAM image

Thanks for the reply! Actually I am trying to run an RAM image of
redboot, not a ramdisk, I might have written something wrong, sorry.

The problem still persists, I have seen that Gary  wrote today on "Re:
[ECOS] standalone Redboot configuration" that some ARM have to get
some massage to runging RAM images, I do not know whether this is a
case, since xscale is arm based.

If some one can help me out really I'd really apreciated some more tips.

-- Alysson

Yeah, It might be the only way to go, since I can not figure out what the problem might be .... leider ...

I am trying to run an redboot_RAM.srec file, that came along with the
board (processor xscale ixdp425) software toolkit. If you wanna, I can
send it to you via email.

Thanks

--Alysson