Re: standalone Redboot configuration

Jacob Avraham wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to run a standalone configuration of Redboot out of RAM, using
a BDI debugger
to download it to memory. I tried redboot_RAM, but after some
instructions it trapped
into debug mode.
Is redboot_RAM capable of running standalone, or does it rely on
pre-existing setup
That perhaps redboot_ROM is doing?
How should I configure redboot to run standalone out of RAM?

What's the platform? Most targets can run RedBoot from RAM, but some (in particular most ARM targets) cannot without some massaging.