Re: Trash when running RAM image

Hi
I am newbie on RedBoot. I am using redboot on an intel board.
I am [trying] to load and run a RAM image, since I do not want to mess
up the currently [runnable] image that is on the rom memory and is
working.
But the image I got from intel and the image I built from the sources
are showing up some trash on the console when i execute them
[for instance: $T0a0f:0c002000;0d:ec0ffd03;#39]. This pattern goes on
an on for each key I press.
I am loading the file redboot_RAM.srec [load -v -r -m xmodem -b
0x00200000  redboot_RAM.srec] [I also tried via tftp, same result...]
and shooting "go" ro make it run, but all the time I get this output.
Would any know what might be wrong ? I'd guess I am executing a some
memory position that has nothing there ... But I do not know how to go
on. Any help would be really appreciated.

I also tryed "go redboot_RAM.srec"  but it did not work either...
Thanks in advance!
--Alysson