Re: Not able to load/write RedBoot image on Avila board using JTAG (from GW).

Bhanu Prakash Adhikari wrote:
Setup -

	GW2348 Avila board - 64 MB
	JTAG
	Parallel Port
	MS-DOS
	flash.exe version 1.1
	RedBoot 2.02 (from GW)

I tried to load custom built RedBoot 2.02 for 64MB Avila (GW2348) board
using JTAG (from GW). I'm using MS-DOS to burn the inbuilt flash.

"flash.exe redboot-64.bin pv" gives no error.

(My flash.exe version doesn't support "o" option)

After programming and verifying is done, I powered-off the board and
unplugged JTAG and powered-on. To my surprise I see no input on
Hyperterminal.

Am I missing something crucial? Can some one help me with workable
redboot sample image, so that I can understand better on JTAG usage?

I'd suggest that you contact GW (whomever that is) as this is not a general eCos or RedBoot question, but very specific to their products.