Not able to load/write RedBoot image on Avila board using JTAG (from GW).

Setup -

	GW2348 Avila board - 64 MB
	JTAG
	Parallel Port
	MS-DOS
	flash.exe version 1.1
	RedBoot 2.02 (from GW)

I tried to load custom built RedBoot 2.02 for 64MB Avila (GW2348) board
using JTAG (from GW). I'm using MS-DOS to burn the inbuilt flash.

	"flash.exe redboot-64.bin pv" gives no error.

(My flash.exe version doesn't support "o" option)

After programming and verifying is done, I powered-off the board and
unplugged JTAG and powered-on. To my surprise I see no input on
Hyperterminal.

Am I missing something crucial? Can some one help me with workable
redboot sample image, so that I can understand better on JTAG usage?

Thanks in advance,
Bhanu Prakash A

******************** PLEASE IGNORE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER/NOTICE; IT
IS ATTACHED TO ALL THE MAILS BY DEFAULT *****************

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com