Fwd: Sending raw packets on eCos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: manesh <manes...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 28, 10:41 am
Subject: Sending raw packets on eCos
To: osdeve.mirror.rtos.ecos-discuss

Hello,
          I went through some pages of the archive, but it does'nt
give a clear picture of wether we can send ARP requests on  Linux
synthetic target??
         Actually on Linux I was able to send ARP packets since linux
network stack support "packet socket"( by which we can send and
receive the packets at the device driver level), which is not there in
eCos. Infact "rawether.c" itself sends the packet using PF_PACKET
support.

Regards,
Manesh