Re: error while executing ecosconfig tree :: cdl_option for an unknown option `CYGNUM_FS_FAT_BLOCK_CACHE_BLOCKSIZE

> [root@localhost build]# ecosconfig tree
> ecos.ecc: error
>    The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option
> `CYGNUM_FS_FAT_BLOCK_CACHE_BLOCKSIZE'
> Invalid savefile "ecos.ecc".
> 1 error occurred while reading in the savefile data.

It looks like (s)he made local changes to the FAT fs
which you don't have in your tree. My guess is that (s)he has replaced
the hard coded 512 with this cdl variable.
cud fix the error now.. you are right, have got the modified files
...now its working...

thank you.
Simon.

Andrew