Entry point

Hi all,

I'm new to eCos and I wanted to know if it possible to define an entry point when eCos start?
For instance, I have this kind of code :

#include <stdio.h>

main()
{

   printf("Hello\n");
   return;
}

In Linux Synthetic Target template it would work great... but if I change my code to this :

#include <stdio.h>

void test()
{
   printf("Hello\n");
   return;
}

How I can specified to eCos kernel to execute this function? I see in gdb (when I debug eCos) that the function cyg_user_start is called so I change my code to this:

#include <stdio.h>

void cyg_user_start(void)
{
   printf("Hello\n");
}

And It work too... But I don't know if it's the good method to do this...
Could someone help me please?
PS : I'm using the uitron profile... (sorry for my english, I'm French and I know that my english it's bad...)

Thanks
Best regards

David LONY