I call cyg_mbox_get in DSR, System corrupt.

I firstly called cyg_mbox_get in DSR, and block certain thread
then i called cyg_mbox_put in another thread,
then the scheduler attempt to wake up the blocked thread
but at the time of switching context, the system corrupt.

the debugger show that "previus frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)"
I know that call blockable function in a DSR is illegal.
but i don'r know what resulted in the corrupt.

why?