Re: Fwd: Cygwin instalation for eCos

I found the root of the problem, but cannot explain it. The c:\cygwin
was a mounting point for the partition, so after I copied Cygwin to
main partition TCL started working again. Surprise, surprise!!! :-) I
cannot explain that, but it's a fact. Just in case someone will step
on this again let's document the solution here :-)

On 4/10/07, Jürgen Lambrecht <J.Lambrecht@televic.com> wrote:
Alexander Aganichev wrote:

> I used the latest Cygwin. But yesterday I found very strange thing:
> the same Cygwin binaries (I downloaded them once and then copied
> through the CD) works perfectly on my home laptop and totally broken
> on my work PC. Both running Windows XP SP2, but at home I have English
> Home edition, at work it is Russian Professional 2002. And Insight

Indeed strange.
We did the same (but cygwin copy from PC to laptop) without problem.

> debugger also does not run at work, while runs fine at home.
>
> Probably it's time to go to the Insight mailing list with that trouble...

I guess so, I don't use insight

--
WBR, Alexander