SPI usage

Hy everybody,

I have problems developing an application using SPI on AT91EB55. When I send a tick, then I connot send datas any more because the programm is blocking. If I don't send ticks, it blocks on the next transfer.

I have checked the clock phase, clock polarity and chip select. Could it come from an hardware problem or I'm wrong in my code?

Thank you very much for your help....
Stéphane