Re: building openssl

expresserv@verizon.net wrote:
I am trying to port openssl to ecos.

As I replied, I did a port of OpenSSL 0.9.7g to eCos. Here is the patch, with short installation instructions.

You will need a number of eCos packages. Since I also configured for JFFS2, it's not so easy to see which packages were necessary for OpenSSL, but I think they will include:

= ISO C and POSIX infrastructure
= ISO C library
= Math library
= Dynamic memory allocation
= Zlib compress and decompress packages

= maybe also Linux compatibility layer.

Note that I disabled sockets. I don't have them on my system. I'm sure that not disabling them won't be a problem for OpenSSL.

Rutger