Re: about AT91SAM7XEK .

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 03:29:19PM +0530, Chirag shah wrote:
> Dear All,

Please don't email to individuals. Use the eCos mailling list, or pay
us lots of money for a support contract.....

>             Can anyone give me the C code for LED test on AT91SAM7XEK.

Take a look at hal_at91_led in
hal/arm/at91/at91sam7sek/current/src/at91sam7sek_misc.c

However i would suggest you first get the test programs working.  ie
do a make tests and then run them. These are known to work so allow
you to test if you build environment works without having to worry if
your LED program works.

> also tell me how to generate bin file from that because I am compiling ecos
> with minimal package with windows based graphical tool. and using example
> make file(appropriate changes for INSTALL_DIR path), .bin file can not be
> generated. instead hello.o (.o extension) file and hello.file ( .file
> extension) files are generated. And I don't know how to generate bin file
> because SAM-BA is accepting .bin file for download.

What is a .file file?

Take a look at the documentation for objcopy. It can generate .bin files.

However i suggest you invest in a JTAG programmer. SAM-BA is probably
O.K. for putting the image into a device at final production, but it
is not very useful for development and debug work.

   Andrew