SIGSEGV while writing through PCI to Ethernet board IO space

I?ve integrated a PCI driver for AT697E (LEON2) and now I?m trying to use a
PCI Ethernet board (RHINE III) using the eCos Rhine drivers (this drivers
have not already been used on Rhine III).
?
The problem comes after the configuration of the Ethernet board. I?m trying
to write to IO space (located at 0x01000000 in PCI space and at the same
address in CPU space) and a SIGSEGV error pops up.
?
       The macro used is the following one: HAL_PCI_IO_WRITE_UINT8.
?
Where can it come from?
?
Thanks.