Re: How to use CAN in poll mode?

Hello,

the CAN driver currently doesn't support polling mode. I implemented the CAN device driver similar to the serial device driver so if you would like to implement polling mode in CAN driver looking into the serial drivers is maybe better than looking into the ethernet drivers. At the moment I do some small improvements for the CAN driver - if polling mode is an issue for you I could try to implemet it (or you do it by yourself ;o).

Regards, Uwe

Dipl. Inf. (FH)
Uwe Kindler
Software Engineering