[Question] How to porting eCos to msp430

hi....

We are Chang Gung University Computer Science and Information
Engineering OS LAB.
The most of research results of ours are in eCos.
Now, we plan to porting eCos to Telos Rev.B, let our research results
applied to Telos Rev.B.
I know the present question may be that gcc compiler does not support
C++ , but our professor insists on doing.
If we want to porting eCos to Telos Rev.B, which tasks we need.

PS: I see IAR MSP430 Compiler supports C and C ++ , if we use IAR ,
which jobs we need.