CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS undefined

I'm trying to build a fairly vanilla "net" template on a nios2
target, and I get the following:

: In function int sched_rr_get_interval(pid_t, timespec*)': /[...]/packages/compat/posix/current/src/sched.cxx:230:
error: CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS' undeclared (first use this function) /[...]/packages/compat/posix/current/src/sched.cxx:230:
error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

I don't have timeslicing enabled, and apparently some of the
POSIX stuff depends on timeslicing.

I've tried removing the CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS package which
appears to be what causes CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS
to be referenced, but when I attempt to do that, ecosconfig segfaults:

+ ecosconfig new dm2 net
+ TMP=/nios/work/ecos-build
+ ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS
./newtree.sh: line 12: 32151 Segmentation fault      TMP=$PWD ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS

I suppose I should try updating ecosconfig, but it seems like
the CDL for the POSIX stuff is broken.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... Just enough
                                  at               time to do my LIBERACE