USB Host Support in eCos

Hi All,

We are using eCos for our system. Now we have requirement of having USB
Host support.

Do we have USB Host support in eCos? Or is there any work going on for
USB Host support in eCos? If we have to implement, which reference port
we can start with?

We are considering using Jungo stack. But how practical is it to
implement our own?

Regards,

Himanshu Patel