Re: Multiple Flash support implementation

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 04:53:06PM -0500, Rycerz Roman-G11565 wrote:
> Hi....
>
>     I have been poking thru the CVS archive... with no luck....
>
>     I am looking for a platform that has implemented the FLASH_V2
> support and that using 2 or more different Flash Devices
>
>     any pointers ????

I don't think there is one. The closest is the synth target which has
both the old synth flash driver and the v2 flash driver. [Oh, no it
does not. I did have both at one point, that was how i did a lot of
testing]

However, it is not difficult to setup two different flash
devices. Just include the two generic packages and the two hardware
specific packages. And then it should just work. Having two different
device was why i started the flash_v2 branch.

         Andrew