problems with cdl and legal_values

Hi all,
I'm writing a driver for a radio module and I want to set with
configtool some static configuration parameters that I don't need to
change at run-time. I had a look as usual at the serial driver to see
how it implements options (e.g. baudrate) and then I wrote my own code
that I report below:

cdl_option WIS_RADIO_DEFAULT_PHYRATE {
	        display "PHY data rate"
	    	flavor  data
	    	legal_values { "53_3" 80 "106_7" 160 200 320 400 480 }
	    	default_value {"53_3"}
	    	description  "
	        	PHY data rate."
	    }

cdl_option WIS_RADIO_DEFAULT_TXPWR {
	        display "TX power level"
	    	flavor  data
	    	legal_values 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
	    	default_value 0
	    	description  "
	        	TX power level."
	    }

cdl_option WIS_RADIO_DEFAULT_TFC {
	        display "Time Frequency code"
	    	flavor  data
	    	legal_values 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
	    	default_value 1
	    	description  "
	        	Time Frequency code."
	    }

The problem is that when I start configtool and I try to change the
value of one parameter with the pull-down option menu I get the message
"There's one unresolved conflict, make the change anyway?" and if I
change it in the conflict window I get a illegal value conflict. I
tried the same thing changing the baud rate in the serial driver and I
get the same message so maybe the problem is not in my code. Any
suggestions? Thanks.

Michele

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/