intel 82544 ethernet driver

Hello,

I am trying to use intel 82545GM ethernet controller in RedBoot, to tftp Linux kernel.
I described my previous battles with ecos in earlier posts.
Now I am able to detect PCI device, read/write 82544 registers, read MAC address, reset device
and establish some kind of link, however, I can't send/receive any packets, so ping and tftp don't work.

I use 82544 driver from CVS version of ecos as base code for my experiments.
This driver doesn't know 82545 at all. But Linux kernel does.
I also have documentation from the Intel website and ecos documentation.

Do you know how ethernet driver should work in ecos?
Is there any other version of 82544 driver for ecos, which is not in current CVS? Any other branch?

--
Jacek Poplawski
Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s). Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com. Thank You.