Re: AT91RM9200 chip select

pippo@pippo.it wrote:
Hi,
I'm using eCosPro with a AT91RM9200-EK board and I'm trying to set up

Then you should be asking them for support, I'm afraid...

a connection with a radio module mapped at CS4 (Host Interface) and CS5 (DCI). For the moment my attempt is to see both CS4 and CS5 activated on my scope. On my code I firstly configure the external bus:

HAL_WRITE_UINT32(_EBI_CFGR, (AT91C_EBI_DBPUC & 0x00) | (AT91C_EBI_EBSEN & 0x00));

but when I try to assign the CSs my application stops

HAL_WRITE_UINT32(_EBI_CSA, _EBI_CSA & ~(_EBI_CSA_CS4A));

I thought that maybe is an MMU problem, but I don't know what I should modify to get the application running, could someone help me? I've already been spending some time looking for a similar problem and I noticed that on the file hal_platform_setup.h some initialisations are done. In particular I saw that the CS0 is assigned to flash before the MMU is enabled, should I do the same thing with CS4 and CS5?
Thanks.