getting started

Hello
at first I want to say that before posting here I ve read many times all
documentaions pages for downloading an installation of ecos pakages (and
mutch more)
I'm trying to use configtool under Win2000 with cygwin
It starts and try to load pakage directory fo all pakage in the ecos.db file
it blinks "this pakage does not have any valid version subdirectory" after
what it stops immediatly without any other informations ... May be is it
because I got the ecos 2.0 pakage with the wget command instead of CVS ??

Olivier GASTÉ