From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Marcin
Chrusciel
Sent: 01 June 2006 10:36
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] i386, redboot, 64k

Hello, since i rebuilt tool to i386-elf (im not using host tools
anymore) I can rebuild redboot and ecos image with no errors (Thanks to
Andrew). The purpose of using i386 target was that my ecos application
is quite big. I could run 'release' version on arm7 (loading hex file to
flash) but for debugging with redboot it was already too big (loading
stucks on 32k). Therefore my idea was to use 'big' target. Now my
application loading stucks on64k! Is this size of ram space definable?
Im running on pc with 64MB of RAM - is that correlated? Is there an easy
way to increase 'redboot capacity'?? Thanks in Advance

Marcin