Re: Re: correct handling of condition variables from DSRs

Did I say I don't? Though semaphore is a poor man replacement for an
optimized primitive with exact semantics required for particular purpose
that is currently missing in eCos. Please notice that semaphore's
internal counter is pure overhead as well, though admittedly it's less
than those of mutex having both state variable and a wait queue.

ok, I agree - something like OSEK events is missing in eCos

Ciao, Fabian