ecosconfig.exe

I'm trying to run ecosconfig from the command line and I don't know if I'm missing something (in my knowledge) or I'm just plain dumb ;-)
We are on Windows 2000

To start, my intention is to manage the project from the GUI based config tool, the need to run ecosconfig from the command line is solely for Continuous Integration builds on the build machine.

I'll admit I don't understand the build process of eCos well.

I am hoping I can just pick up the .ecc file generated from the GUI, and populate the build tree, and build.
( This .ecc file works just fine from the GUI based tool, .. the tree populates, and the lib built)

Currently the directory structure is

thirdparty
\eCos
| \_ acsupport
| \_ doc
| \_ examples
| \_ host
| \_ images
| \_ packages
| | ecos.db
| \_ compat
| :
| \_ hal
| :
| \_ .. many subdirectories
| \_tools
| \_ acsupport
| \_ bin
| \_ src
\_ ecosconfigs
| \_ 9200ek_obe6
| | at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc
| \_ at91rm9200ek_usb_config_build
| \_ at91rm9200ek_usb_config_install
| \_ at91rm9200ek_usb_config_mlt
\GNUARM
Following guidelines in the user man and reference manual I am running ecosconfig from the root of the build tree using the following command
(from top of build tree \thirdparty\ecosconfigs\9200ek_obe6 )

..\..\eCos\tools\bin\ecosconfig.exe --srcdir=..\..\eCos\packages --config=at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc check

And get many errors along the lines of

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
Version subdirectory `common' does not have a CDL script `hal.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
Version subdirectory `common' does not have a CDL script `hal.cdl'.
: : : <snip many> : : :
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_IO_FLASH: warning
Version subdirectory `flash' does not have a CDL script `io_flash.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_IO_FLASH: warning
Version subdirectory `flash' does not have a CDL script `io_flash.cdl'.
: : : <snip many> : : :
at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc: error
The savefile contains a cdl_interface command for an unknown interface `CYGINT_HAL_SUPPORTS_MMU_TABLES'.
at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc: error
The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option `CYGSEM_HAL_INSTALL_MMU_TABLES'
: : : <snip many> : : :
at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc: error
The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option `CYGPKG_ERROR_CFLAGS_ADD'
at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc: error
The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option `CYGPKG_ERROR_CFLAGS_REMOVE'
Invalid savefile "at91rm9200ek_usb_config.ecc".
832 errors occurred while reading in the savefile data.

What would I be doing wrong?

Steve