Re: Ecos application porting For AT91SAM7A3

Hi Fabian,

> well, the elf-image contains a lot of debug information while the srec
> image does not. Nevertheless, your srec-image appears quite big to me,
> check the real size of your code by generating a mapfile or using
> size. Does the srec-image contain anything else than plain code???

My application size is 71.04 KB.This is to verify the ecos size and to
test the LED.

         Through arm-elf-size i got the following output.

         54844    1188   17072   73104   11d90 dprd

 Ecos size is itself very high.1.3MB.

> The srec-image is fine to burn it into the flash memory, only your
> debugger can do something with the elf-image

   For downloading the srec image on to flash, i need redboot.
 It may increase the image size again.

 Can i download the srec image through JTAG.

Thanks,
Jagannath