Re: ping problem

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the second mail. Our mail server blocks mails for groups, so I have sent one more and asked sysadmin to forward it.

In the "Basic network framework" of configuration tool
INET Support
TFTP(RFC - 1350) Support
Use full DHCP instead of BOOTP
the above three are checked
In "initialization option for 'eth0' "
I have checked "address Setups for eth0" and filled in following values:
   IP Address for 'eth0'                        192.168.0.10
   Network mask address for 'eth0'       255.255.255.0
   Broadcast address for 'eth0'                0.0.0.0
   gateway/router IP address for 'eth0'    0.0.0.0
   Server IP address for 'eth0'            192.168.0.100

init_all_network_interfaces() returns the following
[cyg_net_init] Done
Start client server test    /* start of my application */
BOOTP[eth0] op : REPLY
   htype      : ethernet
   hlen        : 6
   hops       : 0
   xid          : 0x0
   secs        : 0
   flags        : 0x0
   hw_addr  : 00:50:ba:d8:fc:fc
   client IP    : 192.168.0.10
   my IP       :  192.168.0.10
   server IP   : 192.168.0.100
   gateway IP: 0.0.0.0
       subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
       IP broadcast : 0.0.0.0
       gateway        : 0.0.0.0

Initialization of network interfaces done    /* Application specific */
socket created
bind successful
Trying to accept...

If  I run client from Linux PC( IP is 192.168.0.100)  it says
connect: No route to Host
Broken Pipe.

Regards,
Madhava S