ping problem

Hi All,

I am working on i386 target.
I have a problem.

I have compiled eCos with Redboot and booted the target.
I was able to do telnet also.

I have created a new project with "net" option enabled and wrote a sample client server application downloaded the exe to target using serial port.

When i run the server on target and client on Linux PC clent says broken pipe.Server is failing at accept.
I tried to ping to target.
After downloading exe to target I am not able to ping to target so it fails at accept.

Is this the correct way to test or do i need to enable any option in my configuration.

Regards,
Madhava S

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.Global Edge Software Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Global Edge Software Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address