I386 with VIA Rhine

Hi everybody

I'm a newbee and want to learn about the ECOS RTOS. For that I'd like to
use my old PC (P2 with LX chipset) and VIA rhine ethernet (to be precise:
it's a D-Link DFE-530TX) card.

In earlier posts Sriramkumar Raju seems to have solved most problems with
this configuration. Sriramkumar Raju, is it possible you send us your experience
and source?

Nevertheless, I tried to create a template with a CYG_DEVS_ETH_I386_PC_RHINE
package. The compiler stops and complains that the HAL_PCI_CPU_TO_BUS translation
makro has to be defined. Any idea how it should look like?

Thank you and best regards,
Markus