newbie - porting question

Hello,

I am a newbie. Another one... :)

I'm trying to port the eCOS on Coldfire MCF5235. Of
course, I have read part of Massa's book and I have
understood that I can use an existing similar HAL
baseline as starting point for my task. In the Massa's
book that there is another Coldfire porting, but I'll
need one extra driver for USB, too. Anyway I did not
find the Coldfire in the Supported Hardware list on
the ecos web site, which is another problem for me?

Can anyone tell me, from your previous experience, how
long does it take to accomplish such a porting? An
approximate figure, of course?

Thanks a lot,
A.S.