To: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 11:13 PM
Subject: [ECOS] Where is the scheduler's timer implemented?

Hi all,

Could you please tell me which file contains the implementation of the
timer that is used by the scheduler in eCos? I don't think it
is the RTC that is being used by the scheduler. The scheduler's
timer must be of much higher resolution I think.

What I actually wish to understand is how exactly the scheduler is
invoked at the scheduling instants.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee