Re: It will bootup appliaction to failure with RedBoot after I add "CYGPKG_COMPRESS_ZLIB" package.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 11:13:45AM +0800, Steven_cheng wrote:
> Hi All,
>

>         I use the RedBoot ROMRAM version as my bootloader, it can bootup
> ( "load" and "go") the application image in flash correctly. But after I add
> the package
> "CYGPKG_COMPRESS_ZLIB" with the my RedBoot ROMRAM version,
> it will halt when I keying "go". If I remove the "CYGPKG_COMPRESS_ZLIB"
> package, it will work correctly.
>
> Does anybody known why ?? Does I need disable some flags ??

My guess would be you have a memory conflict. With the extra code and
the use of the heap Redboot is possibly overwriting the application as
it is loaded.

See if you can verify the loaded application.

        Andrew