Re: Determine start-end of memory regions at runtime

I do see __bss_start and __bss_end defined in vectors.S, however I am not sure
how I can find start-end for global/shared data. Also __heap1 is the start of
heap, but is there a way to determine where it ends at any time at runtime??

Will appreciate any inputs.