Redboot V2 Flash

I have worked through implementing Redboot (a variation of the Toshiba JMR-TX3904 MIPS based board) on a custom designed board that has an inhouse designed and built MIPS-like processor.  For the most part the implementation worked with only a few, not serious, modifications.  I've recently finished updating the Redboot flash with the branch development of the Intel Strata Flash or V2.  This flash V2 implementation is now working, although I had to make some changes to get it to work.  I would like to go through the changes and the process I went through to get to this point but I don't know if this is the right place to do that.

Also, I'd like to know when the flash V2 implementation will be merged with the main trunk in CVS.  There are numerous updates that I would like to incorporate.