From: Andrew Lunn [mailto:andrew@lunn.ch]
Sent: 30 August 2005 14:05
To: Matt Sartori
Cc: eCos Discussion
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Flash - the saga continues

> What gets me is that I can't find where those other definitions would
be
> (unless it's secretly compiling the files for some other flash device
in
> the /packages/devs/ directory).
> One thing that strikes me as slightly odd is that the generated file
> devs_flash_arm_myboard.h does nothing but define
> CYGONCE_PKGCONF_DEVS_FLASH_ARM_MYBOARD_H

Just so i keep this straight in my head. You are using the plain flash
from the anoncvs trunk?

What value does CYGPKG_REDBOOT_FLASH have?

You won't get a linker error if the functions are not being called. It
could be your redboot is not even using the flash.

        Andrew

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender or postmaster (postmaster@hanoverdisplays.com) and delete the material from any computer.

Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Our Company's email policy is to permit incidental personal use. If this email is of a personal nature, it must not be relied upon as expressing the views or opinions of the company.

Visit out website at www.hanoverdisplays.com