Re: How can I initial the flashs of sst29vfxxx and intel_strata at do_flash_init() ?

Hi Andrew,

    I  have gotten the flashv2 branch of eCos which supports
 multiple flash drivers at the same time. But I hope I can get the lastest
code from the
Anonymous CVS  and use the multiple flash drivers at the same time.
So I replace the directories "io\flash" and "devs\flash" with ones of
flashv2 branch.

But it has error messages:
undefined reference to "flash_unlock" in redboot_linux_exec.c 116/155
undefined reference to "flash_lock" in redboot_linux_exec.c 137/155

But I can not find flash_lick/flash_unlock in redboot_linux_exec.c .

Can you give me a suggestion ??

Thank you~

Steven Cheng