Building Problems with eCos / no Timervector for Kernel

Hi there,

i'm a new user of eCos and not very experienced now. So I started with small steps like many beginners. I want to
run eCos on the Keil LPC2100 Board and I used the Keil Template and the default package for it.

I changend only the stack sizes because the LPC got 16kB RAM only. Compilation of the Lib is successfull. I included the lib
into a Keil µVision Project with the simple 2Threads example from ecos.

Compilation of the Projekt is successfull too. But Simulation failed on the Timer 0 Overflow. I looked up the VIC and checked out that there's no Vector defined for the Timer 0.

I assume that Timer 0 is used for the scheduler for thread switching and i can't explain myself where the misstake came from. On flash location 0 the compiler locate the reset vector and all the others are redirected to adress 0x18. I used the arm-elf gnu compiler for lib creation with config tool and the arm-thumb-elf gnu compiler delivered by the keil gnu package for my µVision Projekt.

I have not changed anything in the configtool except those settings for the stacksizes. Is there a Compilerproblem or a Settingsproblem in the Configtool or is the code non-simulateable because of special simulating stood arounds.

Bye, and Thanks for it
Philipp