Re: Which is correct start address with romram mode withpowerpc 8245 ?? 0x0 or 0xfff00100??

Dear Thomas,

    Thank you for your reply~~
    I have one question about the vector address with different startup
mode. I think the bootup procedure of the ROMRAM is similar to the
ROM, it should bootup from ROM address, so the vector address of
the ROMRAM should be the same with ROM.

In other words, the ROM and ROMRAM should bootup from ROM
address.  Is it correct ??

But I find that the vector adderss are different in ROM/ROMRAM/RAM
with Cogent csb281 images.

StarupMode |  Vector Address | Reset Vector Address
ROM            |    0xFFF00000   |   0xFFF00100
ROMRAM   |    0x0                  |   0x100
RAM            |    0x0                  |   0x100

The ROMRAM vectort address is the same with the RAM. Is is correct ??

Thank you ~~

Steven Cheng