configtool error

hi all,
       I downloaded configtool-2.11-i386.tar.bz2 for linux and when i try
to do
./configtool

 I got following error

Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. Needs
to be fixed.
./configtool: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libtcl.so:
invalid ELF header

I am trying it for i386 and i have Mandrake 10.0 with linux kernel 2.6....
I have ecos-2.0 source and RPMS for i386-elf

As i am new to ecos , waiting eagerly for help !!

Thanks in advance

vikram

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Aftek Limited is
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.