Uart Controller on PCI

hi
I have my Uart controller on PCI bus interface and i need to develop a tty interface uart driver can any body suggest
key hooks at tty layer to my serial driver (generic hooks) like set/get configs enable/disable tx and rx interrupts etc..

thanks in advance

--

Shekar

"When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it."