Re: BlueZ on eCos

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 10:38:12AM +0530, Biju PN wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our project needs a bluetooth stack in eCos, Since there is no default
> implementation of the same,selected linux bluetooth stack(BlueZ) and
> plan to port the same to eCos. Has anyone tried to port BlueZ to run
> on ecos? is there any major concerns?

BlueZ is GPL so is not compatible with the eCos license. This has been
discussed a few times before, so take a look back in the archive for
more details.

You might do better at looking at the FreeBSD bluetooth stack. The
TCP/IP stack in eCos is also from FreeBSD which might make it easier
to port to eCos.

        Andrew