Re: Implementing file system

Hello Again,

As I said in this mail, I have checked the changed configuration of ecos
when file system is added with the prevoius one with ethernet driver
support for my board.

After adding the packege "ramfs" through configtool, with the procedure
described, my hello world program is also not working..irrespective of I
have "main()" or "cyg_user_start()" in hello.c file.

Let me check in details.

Before getting into much details on files system..

I have a set of Q's:

1) Normally in linux, we have interative shell..which can mount/umount a
file system and pass commands to program..

-- How does ecos kernel see that.. Is there any similar kind of
application I can port to ecos.. or anybody has done any similar work..

2) Does ecos provide a shell like unix provide..?

3) Can we any port any shell/editor to ecos as application to make use
of command prompt?

Thanks for the mail..

regards
Raja