SH3 7727 port

Hi All,

I'm looking into porting the eCos HAL & Kernel to the MS7727SE01 solution engine from Renesas. It's got an SH3-7727 DSP at its core. Anyone know of a port that's currently underway? Have any tips for an eCos rookie starting his first port? I've read the Porting Guide, and have a decent idea of what's going on, but any & all pieces of advice are welcome. Thanks.

Mike Zinni

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.