From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl@eCosCentric.com] Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:22 PM
To: Yuan Yu
Cc: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: POSIX package for eCos 1.3.1

Yuan Yu wrote:

Can anyone help me with eCos POSIX compatibility layer? I am using

eCos

1.3.1. How do I download and configure PSOIX package? Thank you very

much!

Don't use eCos 1.3.1. Use at least eCos 2.0: http://ecos.sourceware.org/

Note the correct list address is ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org, not ecos-discuss-owner.