Re: PPP/GPRS problems

You might also consider turning on ACCM negotiation.
We had similar problems that also appeared as FCS
issues.

http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-12/msg00041.html

We submitted a patch for this issue a while back.
Nick, can you please look at it again?  I don't
believe it was ever committed.

http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-patches/2004-12/msg00004.html

-- Matt