Re: Getting and compiling ECOS or is there an archive?

Linux HA wrote:

Hmm this is bad! Not only that but now I can't get to Angel.
Looks like I screwed up. I've purchased a jtag interface so I'll
take it easy until then. Any idea where I can get angel for the
EB40A?

I found the Angel ROM monitor on the Atmel site. It's in the EB40A_recovery.zip files on there site. As soon as I get the JTAG interface I'll figure out what to do. Mean while I need to figure out if I've damaged the ROM or if I have a the wrong code. It worked once (when I burned it the first time, quite a while ago).

Thanks

--
Linux Home Automation                 Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/     (Text only)