Re: Getting and compiling ECOS or is there an archive?

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 19:46 -0500, Linux HA wrote:
> If there is an archive just point me towards it and I'll
> go hunting for the info (I know it's been asked before).
> If not how do I get the latest ECOS (I download it via
> CVS) compile it (I can compile Redboot but not the
> examples). I've check the web site (ecos.sourceware.org)
> and it instructions are to see the same page that they
> linking from! I tried other instructions but I only
> get the synth setup (I need arm/at91/eb40a). This is
> driving me nuts.

If you can build RedBoot, then you've got the pieces you need.
What sort of problems are you having?
Which examples have you tried and what went wrong?

You could try this example:
  http://www.mlbassoc.com/examples/build_hello.html
Just use your desired platform (eb40a) where it uses "viper"