Re: ixp425 watchdog timer

Hi,

I did some more searching on the net and I got one thread where this
was discussed ..
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2004-December/026049.html

think I understand what the issue, good we got to know of it before we
made design based on this  -;)

anyways, my other questions are still there .
if I understand correctly,
reset command on ixp425 is basically then start execution from 0x0 again ?

and sleep etc are spin locks, checking timer register in a while loop
? pressing control C makes a interrupt and u catch it to stop flow,
rather come out of flow ?

Cheers,
Alfred