fis write from linux kernel

Hi,

Some more debugging ,
I can write successfully to other areas of flash using my code .
so it seems that the redboot is locking that last erase block (fis
area) and so buffer_write mode fails ??

if that the case, how can I verify and change this in the redboot code ?
Somone please tell me atleast this.

I am running short of time to deadline here -:(
(murphy law of last minute crash , causing me to do these last minute changes.)

Cheers,
Alfred